He’s a great front man.
With an equally great company behind him.
You’ve probably seen Mario on TV as an Emmy Award–winning talk show host and Digital Lifestyle Expert® or as a regular contributor on NBC’s TODAY show, CNN, and NPR. Or maybe on Inside Edition, Dr. Oz, Steve Harvey, or Rachael Ray.
Mario is also the host of the Never Settle Show, the world’s first crowd-produced, livestreamed talk show with live participation from the in-studio & online audience.
Whew. When he’s not playing host, contributor, and expert, he’s living a balanced life, playing husband and father, devouring sushi, meditating, adding to his metal lunchbox collection, and taking his “sneaker head” status to borderline obsessive levels. (Seriously, you wouldn’t believe this guy’s closet.)
The people behind the personality.
While Mario is the face, the fun, the fashion, and the force that everyone gets to see and enjoy, Mario Armstrong Media is hardly a one-man show. Mario comes with an entire team of strategists, researchers, producers, idea generators, and content creators all working hard (and playing hard!) behind the scenes, making great things happen. Every day. Mario Armstrong is many different things: TV host, media personality, motivational speaker, public servant, and social entrepreneur.
Mario has been recognized as:
- Emmy® Award Nominee for “Best Program Host” of Mario Armstrong’s Never Settle Show (2017)
- Never Settle Show: Emmy® Award Nominee for Best Interactivity (2017)
- Never Settle Show: Award Nominee for Best Use Of Facebook Live – Digiday Publishing Awards (2018)
- Never Settle Show: Winner: Best Live Show – International Academy of Web Television Awards (2017)
- Emmy® Award winner for “Best TV Show Host” (2010)
- Emmy® Award nominee for “Best Program Host” (2015)
- NABJ – Ray Taliaferro Entrepreneurial Spirit Award
- “Daily Record VIP List” Successful before 40
- “The Root 100” recognized in the top 100 people alongside actor Nick Cannon, Pro-Athlete Lebron James, Musician and Producer Wyclef John and Singer John Legend
- “Top 40 under 40” Emerging Leaders – Baltimore Business Journal
- “Modern-Day Technology Leader” – Career Communications Group
- “Best Cable TV Host”- Beacon Award Winner
- One of Baltimore’s “Top 25 Young Rising Stars” – Baltimore Times
- “Service Above Self Award” – Rotary Club of Maryland
- “Technology Advocate of the Year” – Urban League
- Hope for Today, Visions for Tomorrow award – Legislative Black Caucus of Maryland