Mario Armstrong Media, LLC is looking for a freelance, very experienced Content Marketer with experience writing about small business and entrepreneurship.
This person would be primarily responsible for developing content and aggressively driving traffic and engagement on a site which helps entrepreneurs and small business owners get solutions to their most common challenges.
Additionally, the ideal candidate would be responsible for generating detailed analytic reports, executing marketing buys, and identifying audiences through organic and paid media.
Mario Armstrong Media, LLC is a media company is a very supportive and flexible company that treats team members with the utmost respect, pushes team members to make an impact that they enjoy delivering and gives you significant room for creative independence to launch your ideas. We are based in Baltimore and NYC, however this position is virtual, work from anywhere and you get to work with Mario which is a lot of upbeat fun!
This is a CONTRACTUAL position for a 3 month contract working with one of our National clients. There is the possibility of a long-term extension.
Start date: September 7th
Location: Virtual (work from home)
Independence: Through the roof, we are an extremely supportive and creative environment.
- Responsible for developing and sharing content across owned and earned social channels, including blog posts, tweets, status updates, photos and videos.
- Creates, manages and grows content presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Periscope, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
- Leverages measurement tools to provide reports and mine insights, while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Expertise in writing headlines that drive click-throughs, as well as writing calls to action that create comments & engagement.
- Minimum 2 -years working experience in Content Marketing or related field.
- Working knowledge and real-world experience in executing social media initiatives
- Demonstrable social networking experience on social media platforms, including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and some social analytics tools knowledge.
- Experience writing, editing and crafting content for the social media space
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Fluent in English.
Email your interest with any links.
Use the subject line: Content Marketing Expert
Send email to: MarioShowIdeas@gmail.com