Sporting a huge, curved 6″ HD P-OLED screen, the upcoming LG G Flex phones promises to be one of the best smartphones to watch movies on. As smartphones gain larger and larger screens and increasingly creep into tablet territory, one way manufacturers are looking to set their devices apart is by offering the best possible displays, and as a companion to the curved TVs they’ve shown off at CES, which promise a more immersive movie-viewing experience, the curved screen G Flex looks to try and do the same thing in a more pocketable size.
One interesting claim that I can’t wait to test is that the curved screen promises to offer reduces glare from lights and sunlight. When you think about how bad many smartphones look outdoors, this could turn out to be a huge game changer if true.
Keep reading to see the key feature list from the press release.
– Processor: 2.26 GHz Quad Core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 800processor
– Display: 6-inch, HD (1280×720), true HD P-OLED screen (Real RGB)
– Memory: 2GB RAM, 32 GB eMMC ROM
– Camera: 13MP rear-facing, 2.1 MP front-facing
– Battery: 3,500 mAh (Embedded)
– Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
– Size: 160.5 x 81.6 x 7.9- 8.7mm
– Weight: 177g
For more info on this upcoming smartphone, you can visit: www.att.com/gflex.