I know this video is getting overshadowed by Matt “firing” me from the TODAY show, but I did a great segment this morning that wasn’t iPad related!
Matt and I were able to talk about ways to get organized an save money. Here’s some of the products and apps I mention, or you can just hit the video below.
– Neat Receipts. Helps you scan your receipts from your smartphone or computer to digitize and organize them.
– ShopSavvy. This is one of my all-time favorite apps, because it lets you scan barcodes in-store and see if you can find that item at a lower price somewhere else.
– GroceryIQ. This is a great website as well as an app that helps you keep track of your grocery spending but also syncs to your wife’s or family’s grocery shopping lists and automatically crosses items off their lists that you pick up!
– BillShrink.com. Bill shrink helps you lower your bills by comparing credit card interest rates, wireless bills, cable service, and help you pick the best plan to save the most money for your usage!
– Mint.com. Manage all of your your finances in one place! Put your mortgage info, banking and savings, credit cards. Set budgets that automatically monitor your spending, and then check your budget from your phone.
– GasBuddy.com. Gas Buddy uses thousands of reports from all over the country to help you find the cheapest gas.
– eRideShare.com. This website helps you find people to carpool with. How cool is that!
– Relay Rides. This is a unique service that let’s you lend your car to total strangers and get paid for it! Make up to $3000 a year renting your own car!
Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy